Doctor insights on:
Twitching Before Going To Sleep Healthy
Why do you twitch in bed, when your about to go to sleep? Not just before.. But when your still awake in bed? Leg and arm twitches
See 1 more doctor answer
Probably benign: Most normal people have had "sleep starts", a sudden jerk of the body, when falling asleep, or when aroused. This is worse when sleep deprived. Repeated movements of the legs is periodic leg movements of sleep, a variation of restless legs syndrome. This can make the legs and feet twitch hundreds of times in the night; it can be easily treated by prescription medication. ...Read more
Normal: We all have those as we fall asleep and wake up.Those jerks are more than likely myoclonic spasms. ...Read more
Muscle changes?: Muscle twitches could occur with a viral infection, changes in the spinal cord, changes in the blood chemistry, medicine side effects, lots of exercise or sit ups, or stopping lots of exercise or sit ups after doing them regularly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat sardines before you go to sleep?
- Drinking water before going to sleep
- My baby twitches before he dose of to sleep
- Does sleep hygiene mean being clean before you go to bed?
- Why is it important to drink water before you go to sleep?
- Anxiety before going to sleep
- Going to sleep after hitting your head
- Why do my legs ache when i go to sleep?
- Talk to a neurologist online for free