Doctor insights on:
Twitching Before Going To Sleep Healthy
Extremely frustrated w/my health no doctor can explain my muscle twitching, constant crying, lack of sleep, restlessness, dysautonomia, tingling, and pain?
Mental Health: Perhaps it is time to seek assistance outside of a normal clinic such as at a naturopath's office. Any chronic pain and stressful situation can lead to mental health issues and from your question it would appear that any healing you get will or should include some work on your spirit and mental health. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What if different parts of my body will all twitch right before I go to sleep? What could that be?
Why do you twitch in bed, when your about to go to sleep? Not just before.. But when your still awake in bed? Leg and arm twitches
Probably benign: Most normal people have had "sleep starts", a sudden jerk of the body, when falling asleep, or when aroused. This is worse when sleep deprived. Repeated movements of the legs is periodic leg movements of sleep, a variation of restless legs syndrome. This can make the legs and feet twitch hundreds of times in the night; it can be easily treated by prescription medication. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat sardines before you go to sleep?
- Drinking water before going to sleep
- My baby twitches before he dose of to sleep
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is it important to drink water before you go to sleep?
- Anxiety before going to sleep
- Going to sleep after hitting your head
- Why do my legs ache when i go to sleep?
- Talk to a neurologist online