Doctor insights on:
Twisted Colon Symptoms
My gf just found out that she has a twisted segment of her colon, what is the dangers, surgery or what will they do next.
Colitis: Inflammation of the colon may be caused by infection or autoimmune diseases like ulcerative colitis or crohn's disease. The latter two conditions are more chronic and the infectious causes tend to be more temporary and may completely clear up without permanent damage after successful treatment. ...Read more
How to relieve colon pain? I have a pain spot on the edge of my left side. No other symptoms. I suspect that it's colon. What can I do?
Left side pain: Left sided abdominal pain may indicate a gas pocket, which is common in the splenic flexure of the colon. Such a pain may indicate constipation. And such pain may indicate diverticulitis. Be aware if you have fever. If so, see your doctor right away. Be aware if you may be constipated. Relief with a gentle laxative, such as milk of magnesia or citrate of magnesia or Miralax will help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Collapsed colon symptoms
- Twisted colon colonoscopy
- Twisted uterus symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ascending colon cancer symptoms
- What are the symptoms perforated colon after colonoscopy?
- Twisted gut symptoms humans
- Transverse colon cancer symptoms
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online