Doctor insights on:
Twins With Two Amniotic Sacs Diamniotic Twins
1st ultrasound, ~6 weeks 4days. Two amniotic sacs but difficulty viewing 2nd. One heartbeat for sure. What are the chances of viable twins still & how good are the chances of at least one viable baby?
Im 14 weeks pregnant and have two amniotic sacs, in one i can see a big developed fetus and the other is significately smaller bearly can see it normal?
Yes: Although it has long been held that monochorionic twins are always identical (monozygotic), there are rare reports of monochorionic/diamniotic twins that are non-identical (dizygotic). This is more common in pregnancies achieved through assisted reproduction (ivf), but is still exceedingly rare. Almost all non-identical twins are dichorionic/diamniotic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
5 months?: 300-500 grams at 21-22 weeks - please specify question in weeks not months for more details. ...Read more
Is monochorionic-diamniotic placenta twins mentaly and physically healthy at birth or after brith, I am 21weeks this type of prengnany now. worried a?
5 months?: Obstetricians deal in weeks, not months. Assuming you mean 21-22 weeks, the expected fetal weight should be around 300-500 grams. Please specify question parameters if you need more details. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is twins with two separate amniotic sacs a sign of?
- Home remedies for twins with two amniotic sacs
- What is the best treatment for twins with two amniotic sacs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 7 weeks 2 days pregnant with twins
- Normal hcg levels at 6 weeks with twins
- How to get pregnant with twins boy and girl?
- Normal hcg levels at 5 weeks with twins
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free