Doctor insights on:
Turmeric Hair Growth
Myths: Nope. Not in any way.Get a more detailed answer ›
What could be used in conjunction with turmeric to remove hair effectively, permanently and quickly?
Hair Removal: Turmeric and milk paste is commonly used in india for depilation, but it can leave a yellowish tinge on your skin. If you are darker in color, this is not a problem. Otherwise, this article describes some useful alternatives to turmeric: http://www.Ehow.Com/way_5714127_remedi. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Would mixing three tbsp of turmeric with three tbsp of milk, if used daily, remove hair, including stubble?
I have facial hair on sides of my cheeks n forehead...few days back there was a breakout I applied turmeric mask n the other day there were 2 more..
Mask irritation: I hope I understand your question. I presume that after the mask there was more of a breakout. As you know there is honey, chickpea powder, turmeric power and milk in a turmeric mask. I would guess that of those, the turmeric powder irritated your skin and contributed to a breakout. If if you mean more hair, it would just have to be discolored by the mask. Few days is too soon to grow more hair. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
If I use a pumice stone for three hours then a turmeric mixture, how long will that remove hair for?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Keratinocyte hair growth serum & moroccan argan oil
- Is taking folic acid and biotin together safe for promoting hair growth?
- Natural ways to reduce hair growth on legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop body hair growth in men?
- Does collagen help hair growth?
- How long before i can see hair growth from using 15000 mcg of biotin?
- Facial hair growth
- Talk to a dermatologist online