Doctor insights on:
Turmeric And Pcos
See 1 more doctor answer
Pcos is a metabolic disorder affecting 8-10% of women that may cause irregular periods, acne or increased hair growth, infertility or subfertility, and increases the risk of diabetes. To diagnose pcos, we need 2 out of 3 of: 1. Irregular or no periods 2. Acne, hair growth and/or blood tests showing too much male-type hormones (androgens) 3. Ultrasound showing large ovaries ...Read more
I have been doing some reaserch about pcos. Some people say that turmeric seemed to have helped them a lot! is that true?
Maybe: It may be true that some people say that. Many people would see no difference. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Broccoli: I like to saute broccoli with garlic and turmeric in olive oil. The active ingredients in turmeric such as curcurmin are being studied for their medicinal value, but at this time i know of no evidence that food-grade turmeric has an specific medicinal properties. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pcos and false negative pregnancy test
- Turmeric for pcos
- Pcos and brown discharge
- Pcos and bloating
- Turmeric powder and gum disease
- How to get pregnant with pcos and thyroids?
- What are the differences between ginger and turmeric?
- The health benefits of turmeric and bromelain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free