Doctor insights on:
Tums Good Calcium Supplement
Supplements is also known as Vitamins and supplements. A dietary supplement, also known as food supplement or nutritional supplement, is a preparation intended to supplement the diet and provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, that may be missing or may not be consumed in sufficient quantities in a person's diet. Some countries define dietary supplements as foods, while ...Read more
Coronary calcificati: Too much calcium contributes to coronary calcifications and kidney stones. Calcium is best obtained from dairy not from supplements. Only 300mg can be absorbed at once, 8oz milk. Larger doses are not absorbed but wasted . Calcium carb should be taken eith food! ...Read more
I ran out of my antacid ulcer medicine so I took some Tums calcium/calcium supplement. Is that bad?
See 2 more doctor answers
See 1 more doctor answer
Calcium: Not much to choose from. Go to the drug store and look at the several options for calcium. Carefully read the comments on each one and choose the one you think is best for you. Try focusing on the less expensive end. ...Read more
Either: Just make sure you take the proper amount to balance with your diet and take 2000 units vitamin d3 as well, citrate is easier to absorb and doesn't need to be taken with meals, but can be more expensive and less "calcium dense" per pill. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are tums a good calcium supplement?
- Antacid ulcer tums calcium supplement
- Are tums a good source of calcium?
- Is cvs oyster shell a good calcium supplement?
- Can tums be used as a calcium supplement?
- Tums as a calcium supplement
- Will taking a calcium supplement maintain good teeth
- Tums calcium supplements
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free