Doctor insights on:
Tucks Medicated Wipes
After I have a bm it burns for a few hours. I've tried tucks wipes, but no major relief. Some blood on tp. What could this be? How to get relief?
I have hemerroids have tried the warm baths, preperation h, & tucks. Both cream & wipes. They do not help with the itching or pain. What else can i do?
I have this burning pain in my anus whenever I poop and after. It hurts to poop. I believe it's a hemroid. I have tucks medicated pads. Advice?
Preparation h works but makes me itch. Tucks ointment doesn't make me itch but it doesn't work. What should I do?
Neither: Nothing in preparation h that works for anything other than as a lubricant and I do not use tucks wipes or any adult wipe with lanolin, alcohol or witch hazel. You do not say what your problem is so i can not offer alternative suggestions with the information you have submitted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The side effects of tucks medicated pads
- Preparation h medicated wipes
- Tucks medicated pads
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brown discharge when i wipe
- What if the out side of my vagina burns and hurts when i wipe?
- Why does my vagina burn when i wipe?
- Why is a blood spot on the toilet paper after i am finished wiping?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free