Doctor insights on:
Tucks Hemorrhoidal Pads
I have this burning pain in my anus whenever I poop and after. It hurts to poop. I believe it's a hemroid. I have tucks medicated pads. Advice?
Preparation h works but makes me itch. Tucks ointment doesn't make me itch but it doesn't work. What should I do?
Safe low: Tucks hemorrhoidal ointment is used for: treating pain, soreness, burning, and itching of the anal area due to hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders. Tucks hemorrhoidal ointment is a topical anesthetic. It works by blocking pain signals from the nerve endings in the skin, which helps relieve discomfort. Some medicines interact with tucks hemorrhoidal ointmt. Interaction is low-relatively safe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tucks witch hazel pads
- Uses for tucks pads
- The side effects of tucks medicated pads
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pad rash on vagina
- Pain in thumb pad
- Can i use a heating pad on my belly while pregnant?
- Will heating pad on stomach make you lose weight
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free