Doctor insights on:
Preparation h works but makes me itch. Tucks ointment doesn't make me itch but it doesn't work. What should I do?
Neither: Nothing in preparation h that works for anything other than as a lubricant and I do not use tucks wipes or any adult wipe with lanolin, alcohol or witch hazel. You do not say what your problem is so i can not offer alternative suggestions with the information you have submitted. ...Read more
After I have a bm it burns for a few hours. I've tried tucks wipes, but no major relief. Some blood on tp. What could this be? How to get relief?
Moderately painful : Any surgery that involves cutting or sewing muscle tends to be somewhat painful. Most tummy tucks will also include muscle tightening. Patients generally manage the pain quite well with a medication such as vicodin. I've never had a patient tell me that the pain was so significant that she regrets having the surgery. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Behçet disease symptoms
- Huntington's disease dominant or recessive
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Coronary artery disease
- Prostate diseases
- How long is hand foot and mouth disease contagious?
- Can you get a tummy tuck if you have von willebrand disease?