Doctor insights on:
Tubal Ligation Ovulation Pain
Ever since I've had my tubal ligation I've been in horrible pain. Every time I ovulate or have my period the pain is unbearable. What can i do?
Talk to your doctor: While you could have some scar tissue from the tubal ligation causing pain, it is more likely that your previous contraceptive was treating the pain and your problem now isn't the surgery but the fact that you have stopped that contraceptive. Your doctor should be able to make some suggestions for treating the pain. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Is it normal to spot during ovulation of you've had your tubes tied? I had a tubal ligation 13 years ago and i just started spotting recently.
Is it normal to feel extremely fatigued right before and/or during ovulation? I've had tubal ligation, so i know i'm not pregnant.
Collar pain?: I have no idea what you mean by collar pain or how it could be related to a tubal ...Read more
NO: No, with the limited information provided. But as long as your pain is gone, I wouldn't worry! ...Read more
I got major bad pain were my tubal ligation has been done. I can't walk properly and heaps of pain. ?
Im a 28 yr old female and i got a sudden severe pain in my lower right abdomen I have had a tubal ligation. What should be done. Ex. Er, family dr?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you ovulate after tubal ligation?
- How long does the pain last after having a tubal ligation?
- Ovulation after tubal ligation reversal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Pinching pain in the lower abdomen after ovulation
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- Tubal ligation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free