Doctor insights on:
What do I have to do or avoid before and after tubal cannulation? What preparations are required from me. Thanks
Specifics: This needs to be discussed with your surgeon as the advice will change depending on exactly what technique is going to be done ...Read more
Well I have proximal bilateral tubal obstruction so is laproscopy helpful or tubal cannulation help me to get pregnant as i had HSG already ?
I have proximal bilaterl tubes obstruction becoz i had C-section first delivery so now can tubal cannulation help or laproscopy i want to get pregnant?
i had h/o B/L pcod ,ovarian cyst and vaginal infn for 10 months.done laproscopy last month,chromopertubation-rt & lt no spill evenafter cannulation?
How long after venous cannulation does the Venflon need to be changed? How often should it be switched?
Good for 24/48hours: Usually they may need to be changed every24-48 hours or earlier if blocked ...Read more
Learning phleb.- always succeed venous cannulation (23g venflon) but for some reason NEVER succeed in venipucture no matter any size butterfly! Help!?
Phlebotomy is an art: & requires both visualizing what you cannot see along with practice. Stretching the skin in ~alignment with the vein & direction of insertion usually help stabilize skin & reduce discomfort. Mental visualization of the depth & open section of the vein along with the likely position of both the needle tip & bevel/opening are all crucial to achieving better success. Butterfly sets = more difficult. ...Read more
Can a Selective Tubal Cannalization or Fallopian Tubal Recanalization be done rather than having a Tubal Reversal done?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- Tubal ligation
- Are your tubes able to grow back together after so long from a tubal ligation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long is the healing process after tubal ligation?
- How long is the wait for sex after tubal ligation?
- What are the main symptoms of a failed tubal ligation?
- Main sign of pregnancy after tubal ligation
- Selective tubal cannulation