Doctor insights on:
Tsh 3 Level Slightly Elevated
Been having elevated BP since total thyroidectomy 3 weeks ago. Tsh was 17 and on Synthroid 125. Will BP fluctuate until hormone levels stable?
MCH slightly elevated at 34 (MCV) normal but on high side is it any relation to low t3 levels 46 ? TSH and T4 also low laying but normal range.
I started taking Synthroid at 35 weeks pregnant because i developed slightly elevated TSH levels; when can I stop taking Synthroid after giving birth?
My TSH level is 15.6 and two months ago it was normal. It takes months to normalize but why has it elevated so quickly and what should be done?
My TSH level cum 6.03.Three months back it was 3.08.But itcum mostly 4. 7 since 6 month. Wat u think shold i need therapy or wait to check.Antib norma?
May re do the test: A TSH level of 6.03 suggests thyroid deficiency, however it would help get free T4 level done and may be TSH re done to make sure the result is accurate. It is not an emergency, but you should keep your appointments with your doctor and follow his/her advice. ...Read more
For the past few months I have been getting my period every three weeks. My TSH level is .08. Could these be related?
I have hypothyroid and when my TSH is elevated I experience PVC'S. Is this a normal reaction to elevated TSH levels?
PVCs: Causes of PVCs are many and both hyper and hypothyroid status can be associated with PVCs ...Read more
Is it true that elevated prolactin will produce a false tsh
level on test results? Dont they go hand in hand?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does an elevated tsh level indicate cancer of thyroid?
- Slightly elevated lipase levels
- Slightly elevated bilirubin levels in adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Slightly elevated alt levels
- Slightly elevated bilirubin levels
- Slightly elevated thyroid levels
- What does it mean if tsh levels are elevated?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free