Doctor insights on:
Trying To Have A Baby What Is The One Day When Best Chance If Ttc
TTC: The best/most fertile time to get pregnant is when you ovulate. A common simple way to calculate the day is to figure out the date when your next period is due and count backward 12 to 16 days. For the "average" woman with a 28 day cycle, the 14th day is the best day to get pregnant. Free online calculators/calendars are also available. ...Read more
I have been trying to conceive for 5 years and it is not working. I really want to have a baby. What should I do?
Infertility: See a reproductive endocrinologist. They specialize in helping women get pregnant. ...Read more
I have a non-functioning pituitary tumor 1.2cm. We are ready to have a baby, is there anything I should be concerned about before trying to conceive?
I have a Bartholin's cyst the size of a walnut, should I have it removed before trying to conceive? I'm trying to have a baby and it seems like this cyst is stopping it from happening. Please help me!
Fertility treatment: The only proven way to conceive multiples is with a MD initiated and supervised fertility program. However, at 25 you are unlikely to need fertility treatments to get pregnant. Best to let nature take its course! I do notice that you are only 41 kgs. If you are petite in stature, this is probably a normal weight, but if you are very underweight you may have trouble conceiving. ...Read more
I want to do gym and at same time I am trying to conceive for my first baby will my gym treadmill skipping rope harm my chances of conceive ?
What will be will be: Routine exercise doesn't impair conception. After conception, if a pregnancy is normal, without complications, then doing mild to moderate exercise will not make the pregnancy any more or any less successful. What will be, will be. Women can enjoy sports activities early in pregnancy. Later in pregnancy, with the large shifts in weight and balance on the body, moderate exercise can be too much. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- With scarred tissues endometriosis and one ovary what are the chances of ttc
- What are the chances of someone with type 1 having a baby with anencephaly?
- What are the best sex positions when not trying to conceive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the chances of my baby having down syndrome?
- What are my chances of having a healthy baby?
- What are the chances of my baby having red hair?
- When is the best time of day to take baby aspiren
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online