Doctor insights on:
Trying Conceive Boxers Briefs
Either: We know that if you are trying to conceive, you shouldn't soak your testicles in hot water (Jacuzzis are out), but does wearing tight underwear create enough excess heat to adversely affect the sperm? It turns out that scientists have actually studied this question. Men who wear briefs have exactly the same scrotal temperature and sperm parameters as men who wear boxers - either one is fine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
10/20 guy1 boxer wet w/precum touch outer vulva in stand position. 10/22 sex w/guy2. 8wk U/S say conceive 10/27. Chances guy 1? Need it to be guy 2!
Ultrasound says i conceived 10/27. On 20th guy w/precum on boxers pressed outside of naked vulva. 22nd, sex with different guy. Who could be father?
Pregnancy : Well you cannot get pregnant from external genital contact , so the best bet would be the person you actually had intercourse with. Good luck! ...Read more
Penile size: Penile size is determined by heredity not by how much room the genitals have in underwear. A penis is not a goldfish that grows to fit its tank. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Antibiotics and trying to conceive
- What is the difference between boxers and briefs on growth of penis?
- Boxers briefs improve sperm count
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Trying to conceive brown discharge
- Hydrocele boxers briefs
- Progesterone levels while trying to conceive
- Trying to conceive light period
- What are the best sex positions when not trying to conceive?