Doctor insights on:
Trochanteric Bursitis Treatment
Several are availabl: For acute bursitis, local steroid injection is often curative. When this is not possible or when symptoms are more chronic then using anti-inflammatory medications for short periods of time ( 10-14days) is helpful. In either case, physical therapy modalities may also be helpful to relieve pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes : If the bursa does not respond to the treatment surgery could a good option. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for recurring trochanteric bursitis that is irritated after running. Would medical marijuana help?
I was diagnosed with trochanteric bursitis, fai, and si dysf. Would a uterine fib. Tumor cause this pain? And it's treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Trochanteric bursitis exercise
- Strength exercises for trochanteric bursitis
- Exercises for trochanteric bursitis of the hip
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Trochanteric bursitis picture
- Left hip trochanteric bursitis
- What is trochanteric bursitis?
- Bilateral greater trochanteric bursitis
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free