Doctor insights on:
Trivora Side Effects
Any BC pill: can have side effectsGet a more detailed answer ›
Trivora: Like many combination bc pills carries increased risk of serious cardiovascular events in smokers, including blood clots, heart attack, stroke. May also affect gallbladder & pancreas. Sle may worsen. More common se's are irregular menses, nausea/vomiting, breast tenderness, edema, weight changes, bloating, depression, glucose intolerance. Discuss with your ob/gyn. ...Read more
Trivora: Enpresse & trivora are the same bcp medications. ...Read more
It's ok: That short of a time span from when you normally take it is fine. It's taking it at breakfast one day, dinner the next, etc. That would be an issue. ...Read more
I was taking enpresse for 4 months then was switched to trivora. Do i need a 7day backup when i begin trivora at the last inactive pill from enpresse?
No problem: The inactive pills are just that, inactive. So, i recommend women take them so they dont forget to start the active pill on time for their next pack. If you are taking them on time, and dont miss, you will have a 1 to 2 percent pregnancy rate with pill. If you add condoms, you can improve that number. ...Read more
Have been taking trivora for 4 months with 0 problems. Recently, I switched to myzilra... have felt irritable and anxious. Would the switch cause this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Warnings on trivora side effects
- Side effects of trivora 28
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Side effects female masturbation
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online