Doctor insights on:
Trisodium Phosphate Uses
5 1/2 months pregnant -is it safe to use trisodium phosphate to clean the walls before painting the nursery? Or should my husband do it solo?
Probably fine: Tsp is actually used as an approved food additive in the us and eu and in low doses has no toxic effects.The dry powder is caustic to the GI tract and fumes may produce superficial irritation or cough. Your body will dispose of any irritant issues before it could ever get to baby. If you use it in a well ventilated space its irritant quality will be minimal.If you want daddy to do it solo, let him. ...Read more
Acne: Adapalene is formulation of Retin_a basically a vitamin A durative that helps control exfoliation and reduces acne. It is not sensitive to Benzoyl peroxide. Clindamycin is an antibiotic you rub onto your face and it gets absorbed. It is a means of taking antibiotics without a pill. it doesn't get as high a blood lever and tends to act at the acne itself. These are mainstays of acne care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many of the preservative free artificial tears still have phosphate in some form or another (e.g. disodium phosphate) is it safe for long term use?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Trisodium phosphate warnings and recalls
- Trisodium phosphate side effects
- Trisodium phosphate and vinegar
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dicalcium phosphate uses
- Clindamycin phosphate lotion uses
- Adapalene with clindamycin phosphate gel use
- Clindamycin phosphate topical solution uses
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free