Doctor insights on:
Triple Lumen Urinary Catheter
A catheter is a thin plastic tube that is inserted into the body to obtain fluids/blood or give medicine. So some catheters can be placed in the veins and medicine given directly into the body, IV fluids given or blood sampled. A catheter can be placed in the bladder ...Read more
They are standard: Sized. It is only placed as far as it needs to go. The remainder stays outside of the body. ...Read more
What is differance between foly, silicon and foly silicon urinary catheter? And for what can be use?
Same thing: You describe the same thing; a foley is a urunary catheter, sometimes made of silocone, and is placed in the urethra ; used to drain out the urinary bladder. Often these are used during or after an operation or if there is urinary blockage from an enlarged prostate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Arrow triple lumen catheter
- Triple lumen catheter
- Triple lumen hickman catheter
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can catheter of large size cause urinary incontinence?
- Urinary catheter used in gallbladder surgery
- Do i need to shave before using a urinary catheter?
- Do they usually shave women before they insert a urinary catheter?
- Talk to a urologist online for free