Doctor insights on:
No: The only problem with taking two pills in one day is the small chance of nausea. Keep taking the pill pack as you normally would, and you'll finish one day early before your scheduled 7 day menstrual period -- in this case, however, it'll be 8 days and then you'll start another pill pack. ...Read more
I've picked up 5kg in 2months after using triphasil. How can I lose this excess weight? Should i change my pill or what can I do with my diet
7 days drug free: Triphasil-21 is a birth control package that comes with only 21 hormone containing pills. The package does not contain the red (placebo) tablets. Once you have finished the 21 consecutive days, you take 7 days off of the medication. Next, you begin a brand new 21 day package starting on the 8th day after your last pill from the previous package. ...Read more
I took triphasil a day earlier(the day before bleeding) how do I go back to the normal day schedule?
Triphasil oops!: Just wait until after your period starts and then restart on the desired day. ...Read more
How do I change from triphasil to yasmin? At which pil should I stop triphasil and start yasmin?Would i be unprotected if i change...
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Discontinuing fish oil before colonoscopy
- Lamisil spray discontinued
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why has milk of magnesia been discontinued?
- Why is oxyelite pro discontinued?
- The side effects of taking triphasil 28
- Has milk of magnesia been discontinued
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free