Doctor insights on:
Trimalleolar Ankle Fracture Recovery
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
I had trimalleolar ankle fracture and am now walking in an aircast, but the pain is quite bad. Do I need pt? My dr. Said I did not, but I think I do.
I had a trimalleolar ankle fracture and am 6 weeks post operation. Will i be able to walk normally after some time or will i limp?
A little hard work: With surgical repair of a trimalleilar fracture you should be able to walk without a limp within 3-4 months. Full recover is reached faster with physical therapy. The faster you can regain full range of motion and rebuild strength the faster you'll get there. Good luck with your rehab. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Trimalleolar ankle fracture, just got cast off after six weeks, have no walking cast or boot. Dr said see him in three weeks, when can I start pt?
I had a trimalleolar fracture of my ankle 5 years ago that healed without surgery. I have always had pain, but recently its gotten much worse. Why?
How long (roughly) does the pain last after orif ankle surgery (trimalleolar fracture)? A few weeks?
Broken bone is also known as Fracture. A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you make a full recovery from trimalleolar ankle fracture with dislocation?
- Trimalleolar ankle fracture recovery time
- Bimalleolar ankle fracture recovery time
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Make full recovery ankle fracture dislocation
- How long will it take for a trimalleolar fractured ankle to heal?
- Left trimalleolar ankle fracture
- What is the usual recovery time for a fractured fibula in the ankle?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free