Doctor insights on:
Trichomoniasis Over The Counter Treatment
Suspect of trichomoniasis... My sex partner is getting treatment... I don't have symptoms, but I had them,didn't get treatment?
Trichomonas: You should be treated. Men often are colonized without symptoms, and without clearing this you are likely to reinfect your sexual partner and having it increases the risk of acquiring other STDs. Without treatment, the infection can last for months or even years. Go see somebody who knows about STDs. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I think i might have trichomoniasis from my ex girlfriend can I get treatment instead of going to see a doctor?
What is the treatment to get trichomoniasis out of bladder I have taken 2 500mg of metronidazole twice a day for a week as well as single dose week b4?
Here are some ...: Trichomonas causes urethritis and I have never heard or read its causing bladder infection. If diagnosis is correct, the dose of Flagyl should be sufficient. Of course, be sure the sexual partner was simultaneously treated and followed. Of note, other STD-related infections such as chlamydial, mycoplasmal, needs to be considered and treated, at times, even empirically. Best wish ... ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for oral thrush
- Over the counter treatment for anal fissure
- Over the counter treatment for vaginal tear
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for bartholin abscess or cyst?
- Over the counter treatment for gonorrhea
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol withdrawal?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free