Doctor insights on:
Trichomoniasis Affect Men Women
Yes: Trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted disease from a parasite called Trichomonas Vaginalis. Most often women become infected by penis to vaginal contact or vaginal to vaginal contact. It reportedly can infect the mouth & anus but can NOT survive in those areas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do men and women get the same drug for treating trichomonas, my wife was given metronidazole and i was norfloxacin, is it correct?
I was wondering if and how long trichomonas can lie dormant in a man or woman. My partner cheated on me many years ago, but swears that he hasn't done it since then. I need to know asap. Thank you.
See doctor: You have a question as to cheating from your partner and the risks of sexually transmitted diseases. Se your doctor with your partner. There are deep trust issues at stake and the concern for std's. Trichomonas is not a virus. There are new vaccines for prevention of the std which causes a form of cervical cancer. Explore your concerns with your partner and your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: If the germ is in your vagina, any intercourse, however brief, could pass it on. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does trichomoniasis affect men and women differently?
- Can trichomoniasis affect kids?
- Treating trichomoniasis in men
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Trichomoniasis diagnosis in men
- Treatment for trichomoniasis for men
- Untreated trichomoniasis in men
- What causes trichomoniasis in men?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free