Doctor insights on:
Infection: This is a vaginal infection caused by a flagellate protozoa that is usually caused by trichomonas vaginalis. This infection can occur in men as well. It is sometimes (mostly) obtained by sexual contact. It is easily treated with the appropriate medication. See your doctor to make sure are diagnosed and treated properly. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Trichomoniasis: S an std caused by the trichomonas vaginalis parasite. Approximately 70% of people w trichomoniaisis infection are asymptomatic. Men can experience penile discharge, burning after urination, discomfort after ejaculation ; itching/ sensitivity of urethra. A trichomoniasis vaginalis parasitic infection can lead to frothing, greenish-yellow, malodorous vaginal discharge. Women may have pain w. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Highly unlikely: It is a sexually transmitted disease.Get a more detailed answer ›
Vulvovaginitis: Yes-you can start by not using pads and scented wipes, stop douching, wear cotton underclothes and if possible avoid underwear at night.You can do sitz baths in plain warm water to soothe area and dry with a blow dryer.You could use otc monistat or similar products with an outside creme-however this may lead to aggravation of symptoms .If all this fails to improve your condition, please see your gyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Trichomonas vulvovaginitis gender
- Trichomonas vulvovaginitis ethnicity
- Trichomonas vulvovaginitis vaginal discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Trichomonas vulvovaginitis chlamydia
- Is age a factor in trichomonas vulvovaginitis?
- Is vulvar irritation a symptom of trichomonas vulvovaginitis?
- Is labial erythema a symptom of trichomonas vulvovaginitis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free