Doctor insights on:
Triaminic Dm Syrup Cough Suppressant
I gave my daughter delsym 12 hour cough suppressant around 7pm and then, at 12:30am, gave her triaminic nighttime cold and cough. Will they interact??
Hello. I just took promethazine dm syrup for my cough the first time and I started coughing excessively. I can not stop coughing am I allergic ?
Maybe: Persistent post nasal drip (allergy or non-allergy related), acid reflux, asthma, or vocal cord problem are common causes for persistent cough. Medication side effect is often overlooked as well. Consider a virtual consult to discuss any related symptoms and more about your history for guidance. ...Read more
Is it safe to take a DM cough syrup at night, more than 16 hours after taking my regular daily dose of 20 mg Vyvanse?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rondec dm syrup cough suppressant
- Phenergan dm cough syrup dosage
- Extracting dextromethorphan hcl from any dm cough syrup
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Actifed dm cough syrup
- Triaminic dm syrup
- Robitussin dm cough suppressant
- M end dm cough syrup
- Talk to a pediatrician online