Doctor insights on:
I have eczema on my rectum, it went away after applying triamcinolone. It has returned and whenever i wipe my rectum i get a shooting pain in left arm?
Intertrigo: The peri-rectal area is a common area for a rash known as intertrigo. This starts off as an irritation and then secondarily becomes colonized by yeast usually. Avoid using wet wipes to wipe the area. It can be treated with a combination of topical steroid and topical anti-yeast creams and often takes a few weeks to resolve. Zeasorb powder is useful to prevent recurrence. See a dermatologist. ...Read more
Will Triamcinolone cream work without having a Triamcinolone injection or similar steroid injection? I am reducing the swelling of a scar. Yes or no
I had an inguinal hernia surgery in 21010.My surgeon injected triamcinolone acetonide with xylocaine.Does this injection also reduced fatty tissue?
Skin atrophy: As mentioned in a prior answer, any of the strong cortisone creams, should be avoided on the face, because repeated use for longer periods of time will cause atrophy of tissue. This can be true of a cortisone shot too. If you received a cortisone shot, months later there may be a small puckered area where the fat layer of the skin atrophied. ...Read more
Not yet: This is a strong topical steroid cream which is currently only available by prescription (except in other countries). If you need a steroid cream, start with over the counter cortizone cream and hopefully that will do the job (and is much cheaper). Otherwise you will need to get an rx from your medical doctor. ...Read more
Thinning the skin: No. That is very dangerous,Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Triamcinolone acetonide injection 40 mg
- Triamcinolone acet injection
- Side effects triamcinolone injection eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard lump after injection
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- How long does it take for b12 injections to work?
- Talk to a dermatologist online