Doctor insights on:
Triamcinolone Acetonide For Hemorrhoids
Been taking Triamcinolone Acetonide for Hemorrhoids , today was my last day to use. My anxiety and depression has been bad. Could the cream cause this?
Not related: There is not enough absorption of the steroid from the cream to cause mental health symptoms. Please talk to your doctor about how you are feeling. ...Read more
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
They can soothe: Steroid containing suppositories, creams and foam can relieve the pain and itching with hemorrhoids but do not treat the hemorrhoids themselves or their cause. Hemorrhoids are the result of too much pressure being generated in the anorectum, the result of lack of dietary fiber.In addition to the triamcinolone, try taking metamucil or an equivalent product. ...Read more
Temporary: Skin atrophy from corticosteroid use will resolve after the drug is stopped, but it may take months. ...Read more
No: But, it is not intended for oral consumption. ...Read more
No: It is available only by prescription.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is triamcinolone acetonide cream used for hemorrhoids?
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- Can triamcinolone acetonide cream be used for acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream on hemorrhoids?
- What are nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide creams typically prescribed for?
- Will triamcinolone acetonide cream help hemorrhoids
- Triamcinolone for hemorrhoids
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free