Doctor insights on:
Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream Used For
No: No.It would probably make it worse.Get a more detailed answer ›
Chemical Peel burn?: To determine whether triamcinolone acetonide cream is appropriate to use for your chemical peel burn, one would need to evaluate the extent and area(s) of involvement. Please see your treating specialist to be evaluated so that the best treatment is prescribed. Good luck! ...Read more
No: They are not effective.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is triamcinolone acetonide cream USP 0.025 used for can u put it on your check if there is a wound at want heal?
I wouldn't : Triamcinolone is a topical steroid that can have adverse effects on wound healing. I don't understand the second half of your question. Please check with your doctor that originally prescribed the triamcinolone before you use it on an area different than what it was originally indicated for. ...Read more
Can triamcinolone acetonide cream 0.1 be used for bed bug bites. I travel a lot and been home two days and I believe I have been bitten?
No: It is available only by prescription.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Triamcinolone acetonide cream is used for
- What is triamcinolone acetonide cream used for?
- Triamcinolone acetonide cream used to treat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is triamcinolone acetonide cream used for hemorrhoids?
- Triamcinolone acetonide cream used for bed bugs
- What is triamcinolone acetonide cream usp 01 used for?
- Triamcinolone acetonide cream usp 01 used for
- Talk to a dermatologist online