Doctor insights on:
Tri Norinyl Three Phase Contraceptive
Confused: Not sure what you mean by "process". Birth control pills are designed to start with the first pill of the pack and take one daily. The timing of the first pill can vary and you should discuss this with your doctor, but in general we recommend starting them the first sunday after you have started the next menstrual period flow. Try to take them at the same time every day. Instructions in the pack. ...Read more
Miss taking first three tab of my oral contraceptive yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol).. What I should do to prevent consumption?
I have been on the oral contraceptive OrthoCyclen (ethinyl estradiol and norgestimate) for three weeks. I had unprotected sex but only came in contact with pre-ejaculate. Am I pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tri levlen three phase contraceptive
- Tri norinyl
- Brevicon three phase contraceptive
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Three phase contraceptive
- Side effects of tri norinyl
- Tri norinyl allergy
- Trivora 28 three phase contraceptive
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free