Doctor insights on:
Tri Fracture Ankle How Long To Heal
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the injury area and how it is treated. General would be 6-8 weeks. ...Read more
It takes 6-8 weeks: For bone to heal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Let me help: It take about 8-12 weekes.Thank you.Get a more detailed answer ›
6-8 weeks.: What do you mean "heal"? Bone remodels over a course of a year. A stress fracture heals just the same as a complete break given the same environment. You having 2 conditions, treating the fracture with immobilization will help both problems. For every week you are immobile, it takes about 2 weeks to get it back. So, if you have been laid up for 6 weeks, it will take a good 3 months to get it back ...Read more
Is it broken or fractured is a question I am often asked. The answer is basically that a broken or fractured bone is the same thing. A fracture means a break in the cortex or the strong layer of outer bone cells. In an adult the average time for that to heal varies greatly but is often considered to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long for ankle fracture to heal?
- Fractured ankle how long to heal
- How long does it take a fractured ankle to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for a trimalleolar fractured ankle to heal?
- How long for ankle avulsion fracture to heal?
- How long to heal a stress fracture on ankle?
- How long for ankle stress fracture to heal?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free