Doctor insights on:
Trexall Pain Medication
Many uses!: Injectable mtx is used in many autoimmune diseases with great effect. The drug is given IV in high doses to treat cancer. In much lower doses, given subcutaneously like insulin, with fewer side-effects than the same oral dose, does not go to the liver. And you absorb 100%, not the 40-90% when taken by mouth. Great drug. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can thyroid medication elevate your liver enzymes and cause pain?
- Narcotic pain medication list by strength
- Narcotic pain medication
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which pain medication is prescribed for relief of a pinched nerve
- Psychiatrist prescribe medications chronic pain
- Can pain medication make you urinate more often?
- When to stop taking pain medication after ankle surgery
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free