Doctor insights on:
Treewalker Tree Stands
Son fell on wrist out tree stand he can move it but it's starting to bruise n hurt should I get it X-ray ?
Ice the wrist: And if still hurting tomorrow see your doctor to see if an x-ray is needed. ...Read more
None proven: While its virtues are extolled on the internet and while its been used for a multitude of conditions ranging from colds to cancer, there is no proven benefit from Pau d'Arco. Check out http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-647-pau%20d'arco.aspx?activeingredientid=647&activeingredientname=pau%20d%27arco. ...Read more
What to do if I have vitiligo and no one from my family tree, currently and the past, has every had vitiligo. How did i get it?
Autoimmune: destruction of pigmented cells not your fault no one knows why/ how you got it see dermatologist ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my feet turn red when i stand?
- Headaches when you stand up
- Why does my lower back tighten up when i walk or stand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does tea tree oil work on keloids?
- My knee hurts when i stand up
- When i stand up i get a headache
- Cant stand up straight lower back
- Gorilla climbing tree stand