Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Vaginal Yeast Infections
Most are rx: Oral or topical anti candidal medications.Most are prescripttion. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Yeast infection: There are a large number of over the counter products to treat a vaginal yeast infection. These are generally in cream or suppository form, and come in dosing for one-day, three-day, and seven-day courses of treatment. All courses are similarly successful in treating the condition. ...Read more
Many: Otc: vaginal boric acid capsules. Certain foods: eg. Yogurt or acidophilus milk. Otc: butoconazole, clotrimazole, tioconazole, terconazole. Prescription: diflucan not sure what you used to treat your yeast infection. But the above are all treatments for yeast infection. They are all alternatives to each other or can often be used in conjuction if resistant to treatment. ...Read more
Itchiness: Also a change in your usual discharge. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the treatments for an infant vaginal yeast infection?
- Natural cure for vaginal yeast infection
- Natural cures for vaginal yeast infections
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedy for vaginal yeast infection
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- Can you use triamcinolone acetonide cream for yeast infection?
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free