Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Tiny Itchy Bumps On Armpit
I've had little red itchy bumps on my armpits and groin area (inner thigh) for the past few days. What could it be?
? Infection: of hair follicles, or fungal infection, keep the area clean and dry, avoid tight clothing/underwear, try OTC antibiotic cream, unless allergic to it , if fungal infection, OTC antifungal cream can help too, if no improvement in few days, please see your doctor for proper management ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Clustered red & white itchy bumps in one area on my right torso at the waistline, my right armpit is itchy now too. Any suggestions for meds & diagnos?
I have itchy bumps on the side of my elbow, side of my knees, side of my armpits, on my waist and my lower spine. ?
Itchy bumps or some times just really itchy. Managed to pick what looked like what i thought was small flakes of dry skin but looked closer and looked more like skin tags just super tiny. Found some on side of rib cage close to the arm pit, inner thy, an
Skin Tags: Skin tags are an outgrowth of normal skin and occur in ~25% of adults. Incidence increases with age. Skin tags usually occur in areas where there is increased friction (armpits, neck, groin/inner thigh regions). Treatment with excision of lesions with scissors. Larger lesions may require suturing. Can also try cryosurgery with liquid nitrogen or electrodesiccation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatments for tiny white bumps on armpit
- Treatments for small red itchy bumps on armpit
- Treatments for tiny itchy bumps on anus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatments for itchy bumps on armpit
- Treatments for tiny white bumps on anus
- Treatments for tiny red bumps on anus
- Cures for tiny itchy bumps on back of neck
- Talk to a dermatologist online