Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Scalloped Tongue
Tongue scraper: It may require nothing more than using a tongue scraper daily. If you smoke, stop! not only may smoking contribute to a hairy tongue, but is a known carcinogen that causes cancer. More information at: http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/black-hairy-tongue/ds01134/dsection=treatments-and-drugs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fissured tongue: Most patients with fissured tongue have no significant symptoms and the fissures are mostly cosmetic. There are a couple of syndromes where fissures are common, such as Down's syndrome and Melkerson-Rosenthall syndrome. If this is the case, the best form of treatment is usually to regularly brush the tongue to removed debris and avoid irritation. If you are having symptoms, see your doctor. ...Read more
Side of tongue has cracks and little red dots on it. The other side is fine, it also looks scalloped. 23\f.
These soars appeared on my tongue recently - very painful! What is the right treatment? Could this be stress induced?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Scalloped tongue
- Thick tongue with scalloping of the tongue
- Symptoms of scalloped tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamin deficiencies a swollen scalloped tongue
- Geographic tongue treatments
- Alternative treatments for white tongue
- Alternative treatments for burning tongue
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online