Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Rash And Red Spots On Armpit
I have rash, red spots and patchy, not itchy on my upper body mostly breasts, armpits and groin for a week now! please help?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Stop: Plucking. Give skin time to heal. If not healing one possibility would be ingrown hairs. ...Read more
Im getting red spots tiny ones on my breast area armpit and a tiny bit on my back. Theres not many but theres quite a few.
I have red spots like zits all over body. I went in rive in sacramento, ca. Then pow the next day or two spot., what is this and treatment?
Heat hives: Most likely you are describing cholinergic urticaria or heat hives. This can be reduced by decreasing the water temperature and possibly using antihistamines such as Claritin (loratadine) or zyrtec. Alternatively it probably does not require any treatment unless it causes significant symptoms. ...Read more
See your doctor: Make an appointment with your doctor for an evaluation. ...Read more
My skin gets itchy, when i scratch it, it turns to red spots. Like rashes. I don't have food allergies. What could this be?
I have red spots with a bite mark in the centre. What could be the most likely cause and the best treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rash and red spots on armpit symptoms
- Causes of rash and red spots on armpit
- Treatments for rash and red spots on back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatments for rash and red spots on ankle
- Treatments for rash and red spots on achilles tendon
- Treatments for purple spots on armpit
- Treatments for white spots on armpit
- Talk to a dermatologist online