Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy
Limb Girdle Dystroph: Proximal muscles of the upper and lower limbs i.e. Around the shoulder and hips. ...Read more
I recently found out I have limb, hip and girdle muscular dystrophy. I'm 22 and stressing out on how to cope with this?
There are 9 major : types of inherited Muscular Dystrophies & > 100 similar inherited neuromuscular disorders. Treatment depends on specific diagnosis confirmed by molecular genetic testing &, sometimes, muscle biopsy, as most involve organ systems other than skeletal muscle. They differ in ages of onset & rapidity of progression of muscular weakness & atrophy. Please ask again when the diagnosis is established. ...Read more
I have muscular dystrophy my edge is 39 it seems non progressive. What treatments or new developments are concerning muscular dystrophy?
Check this out: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/313417-treatment.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Limb girdle muscular dystrophy prognosis
- The limb girdle muscular dystrophy exercise
- Limb girdle muscular dystrophy type 2b
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alternative treatments for reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Treatments for nail dystrophy
- Are there any alternate good alternative treatments for periodic limb movement?
- Yoga for muscular dystrophy
- Talk to a neurologist online