Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Lichen Nitidus
6mo to 1year: It could be a longtime.Get a more detailed answer ›
So i assume you: were diagnosed by a physician with lichen nitidus. If so they should have told you that it is a benign condition and can last a short or long time. The longest I have ever seen is 2 years. but could be longer. ...Read more
What to do if I have lichen nitidus and its been for me almost a year What to do if I have searched everywhere for recovery but nothing?
Lichen nitidus: It usually resolves on it's own without treatment. ...Read more
Diagnosed with oral lichen planus. Very painful. Normal treatments ineffective. Took cephalexin for another condition. Olp gone for 4 mos. Explain.
Maybe: Most people with oral lichen planus don't need yo do anything because there are usually no symptoms. There is no cure and if it is severe enough for you to have symptoms then you will need either topical or systemic steroids depending on the severity. I am unaware of any alternative treatments for this condition. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Alternative treatments for lichen nitidus
- Alternative treatments for lichen planus
- Alternative treatments for oral lichen planus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the treatments for lichen planus on the oral mucosa?
- Treatments for ventricular bigeminy
- Alternative treatments for ibuprofen allergy
- Treatments for internal hordeolum
- Talk to a dermatologist online