Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Hematoceles
Depends on...: Scrotal trauma can result in a testicular hematoma or hematocele. Color doppler ultrasonography is the imaging technique used to see what is there. Hematomas and hematoceles are managed on an individual basis depending on the urologist and the patient (but surgery is needed if the covering of the testicle is ruptured). ...Read more
Does trauma to the testicles causing hernia, and surgical removal, always leave behind a hematocele resembling testicular cancer that lasts many years?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of hematocele
- Causes of hematocele
- What is hematocele and what causes it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatments for menorrhagia
- Treatments for bending
- Treatments hirsutism
- Treatments for lipoma
- Talk to a urologist online for free