Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Foreign Body Granuloma
Does a facial granuloma caused by an accidental foreign body which has been removed typically disappear on its own or is treatment or surgery required?
I have growths all over my body. Biopsy shows foreign body granuloma. Trouble breathing and excessive fatigue bothers the most. Can I die from this?
My biopsy report say , show foreign body & langhans type multinucleated gaint cells.-ve for malignancy, zn stain -ve fr acid fast bacilli.Wat treatment?
Depends: The wound will be evaluated for position of the entry site, risk to underlying structures, risk of infection (you may need to renew your tetanus shot), and size and structures of the wound. This may require flush, antisepsis, sutures and proper bandaging. This can be done in an er or with a plastic surgeon. ...Read more
Something foreighn: Something foreign means it is not supposed to be there and has been somehow come to be there, in any part of body. ...Read more
Dr. Says I have a foreign body under my conjunctiva. Could it be anything else that can cause similar symptoms?
Unusual: Were you struck in the eye with a fast moving object.. Most objects striking the conjunctiva will embed in his tissue, and if they penetrate, will set up an inflammation. If it was fast enough to penetrate, there is a risk that it might have penetrated the eye. Is you vision OK? You might see an ophthalmologist to have this looked at and straightened out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatments for sperm granuloma
- Alternative treatments for pyogenic granuloma
- Alternative treatments for inclusion body myositis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatments for umbilical granuloma
- Alternative treatments for lewy body dementia
- Alternative treatments for body dysmorphic disorder
- Alternative treatments for granuloma annulare
- Alternative treatments for calcified granuloma