Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Fat Necrosis
I have fat necrosis . I need any information about treatment. I have had it since bef2006. It staarted in rt thigh..now everywher.
Interesting question: You may be having a recurrence of a previous infection and this requires immediate care. Please see your family physician or the previous specialist who treated you for this problem, now. ...Read more
Is fat necrosis more likely if the harvested fat is just allowed to settle in the syringes before injection, rather than washing or filtering the fat?
How bad is a focal area suggestiv of central fibrosis within liver. Mild centrilobular cholestasis and attached fibroadiposed tissue with fat necrosis?
Depends: It is impossible to evaluate these findings without knowing the clinical setting and the results of other tests of liver function. Certainly this does not make me suspect liver cancer. If you have questions about this ultrasound finding, I would ask your doctor or your gastroenterologist. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatments for avascular necrosis
- Treatments for skin necrosis
- Alternative treatments for avascular necrosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fat necrosis treatment
- Subcutaneous fat necrosis
- Fat necrosis tummy tuck
- Is there a cure for breast fat necrosis?
- Alternative treatments for fat necrosis