Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Enamel Hypoplasia
Is any research going on foveal hypoplasia treatment, what is the status is there any portal/website/institute to get any progress info?
None: This congenital defect has no treatment.Get a more detailed answer ›
Has there been any breaking news on treatment for people who have grown up with optic nerve hypoplasia?
My kid 4 mts diagnosed foveal hypoplasia is there any treatment like retina transplant or stem cell therapy as stem cells of my r preserved?
Is there any promising treatment expected in near future to improve vision in foveal hypoplasia(stem cell, transplant, implant etc) patients?
I was born with optic nerve hypoplasia, being left eye dominant, my right has shrunk over 35 yrs (phthisis or atrophy). What is the latest treatment?
No new treatments: Unfortunately, there are no new treatments available for phthisis bulb. The atrophied eye has become disorganized and non-functional. If the eye has become cosmetically unacceptable options can include cosmetic contact lenses or a prosthetic shell which can be custom designed to fit over the shrunken eye and to look like the other eye. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The enamel on my central incisor is darkening at the bottom of the tooth. The color is grayish. Has the enamel eroded; what is the treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatments for ventricular bigeminy
- Alternative treatments for ibuprofen allergy
- Treatments for internal hordeolum
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alternative treatments for ureaplasma urealyticum
- Treatments for linear atelectasis
- Treatments for burning sensation in anus
- Alternative treatments for gallbladder polyp
- Alternative treatments for enamel hypoplasia