Doctor insights on:
Treatments For Candida Tropicalis
What is the best treatment to ensure complete entire eradication of candida balanitis? Candida confirmed, type unconfirmed.
Rx + tips: There are many otc options including: micon 7, monistat, vagistat, (tioconazole) gynazole, femcare, gyne-lotrimin& mycelex. Oral Diflucan is also effective. Wear underwear that is cotton vice synthetic 2. Avoid wearing underpants when you go to bed at night. 3. Don’t wear tight fitting panties & pantyhose. 4. Use natural tampon/ feminine pads (avoid those which are scented). 5. Avoid douches. ...Read more
Forgive my frankness: Mucosal and skin candida are obvious infections that are cured in a week or two by scientific Rx. By contrast, 'systemic candida' is a scam. You'll be persuaded your symptoms result from it, you'll be given all manner of things to take to manage it, but you will never be cured. That's how the scam operates. Your symptoms have some other cause. A scientific physician or holist can help you find it. ...Read more
After a few weeks of finishing the Candida treatment, i realized the the opening of my vagina is whitish.. is it normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases caused by candida tropicalis
- Systemic candida treatments
- What are the treatments for candida glabrata?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatments for candida glabrata
- What are the treatments for candida pharyngitis?
- Treatments for candida balanitis
- Blomia tropicalis antibodies
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online