Doctor insights on:
See below: The pt will allow stretching and strengthening of the neck muscles. ...Read more
Oct. 9 was told had Torticollis Oct. 16 have physical therapy app. I have had a non stop headache since then , is this common?
See below: Spasmodic torticollis (cervical dystonia) is a neurological condition which causes involuntary muscle spasms in the neck. The causes include disorders of the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord) and also the peripheral nervous system usually secondary to some type of nerve injury in the neck. The gold standard of treatment for torticollis are botulism toxin injections into the muscles. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for spasmodic torticollis?
- Herbal treatment for spasmodic torticollis
- Treatment for torticollis in infants
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Baby torticollis treatment
- Pediatric torticollis treatment
- Torticollis treatment adults
- What is the treatment for spasmodic torticollis?
- Talk to a pediatrician online