Doctor insights on:
Treatment Of Scalp Pruritus
Scalp is the part of the skin on the skull, deeply attached to the skull and has the hair shafts from it.Rest of the skin in the head like facial skin(beard) has only 2 layers -epidermis and dermis. Scalp has 5 different layers unlike facial skin/rest of skin all over body .Scalp-s-epidermis, c-conn.Tissue, a-aponeurosis, l-loose areolar conn. Tissue and p- pericranium attached ...Read more
Hi I have severe dandruff on my scalp and now its around the eyebrows as well. It feels really itchy I have big flakes is the treatment for this?
I've seborrheic dermatitis white flake itchy scalp symtoms get worse when i eat diary nuts fish soy my IgE level is 498 is any treatment available ?
BCG on arm after many yrs has become very itchy
red blistering I have dermititus from itchy lesions in both Ears and around scalp, treatment advice?
Dermatologist: Need to see an experienced dermatologist, can't really help you without full history and good physical examination, good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of scalp pruritus
- Severe pruritus treatment
- Vulvar pruritus treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment of eyelid pruritus
- Herbal treatment for pruritus ani
- Treatment of vaginal pruritus
- Treatment for brachioradial pruritus
- Talk to a dermatologist online