Doctor insights on:
Treatment Of Parvo
Fifth Disease: Parvo b19 virus causes upper respiratory symtpoms and low grade fever which resolve promptly, to be followed by a facial rash with a "slapped cheek" appearance. The remainder of the body soon develops rashes, sparing the palms and soles. The rash will soon show central clearing, which has a "lacy, fishnet" appearance. The illness is mild and self-limited, and the rash waxes & wanes. No treatment. ...Read more
My 2 years old has been seeing a friend that is now diagnosed with parvo virus. My daughter has fever and i'm pregnant. What should I do?
Complicated: Positive IgG antibody infers an infection that has resolved in the past or began more than 7 days prior. So it does not prove a current issue. IgM antibodies infer new infection, but because of immune complex formation in setting of acute disease, these can be false negatives. In that case, pcr can be performed and has higher chance of positivity in context of immune complex phenomenon. ...Read more
Parvo: Please re-ask and be more specific about what you would like to know. For an in-depth discussion consider discussing with your medical provider or asking a provider on Healthtap Prime or Concierge. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment of rigor
- Treatment of formication
- Sacralisation of l5 vertebra treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it good to combine prozac with wellbutrin for treatment of depression?
- What is the treatment of excessive vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for swollen ball of foot?
- Fibroadenosis of breast treatment
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online