Doctor insights on:
Treatment Of Intolerance To Light
What treatment should someone follow if she has glucose intolerance only in the morning before breakfast ?
Dairy avoidance: Yep, that simple. Very cheap too.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi what to eat if you have lactose and fructose intolerance is any treatment available please reply thx..
My sister son boy 3year old had lactose intolerance we cut all the milk product what is the treatment of this condition
??is long life problem
See below.: Eliminating lactose-containing food is the treatment. If he is better with that dietary change, stick with it for now. Your sister can discuss re-introducing dairy in the future with his pediatrician. Some children do "outgrow" this issue, but some certainly have it through their lives. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can oral immunotherapy /desensitization treatment be used ito treat symptoms of food intolerance ? While no allergy is detected but symptoms appear
Are allergy drops or allergy shots available for treatment of food allergy/ or intolerance or are they only 4 treating environmental allergens
Does an HSV-1 IgG level of 15.9 indicate a rampant, active infection? And regardless, does it warrant anti-viral treatment? No external sores, but infection may be in CNS as I have orthostatic intolerance.
Past infection: An IgG antibody to HSV-1 means that like most people, you got the infection some time ago. If you had HSV encephalitis, you would not be able to ask the question in HealthTap, For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Photophobia, ghosting, glares, starbursts.No cataract, power fine, no astigmatism n cornea ok(topography).Wavefront error of 0.66.What should I do to cure?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there anyway to get rid of prednisone moonface after treatment?
- Why does anxiety cause me to see flashes of light?
- How to rinse with hydrogen peroxide for the treatment of oral thrush?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lactose intolerance list of foods to avoid
- How to get rid of symptoms of lactose intolerance?
- Herbal treatment for pupil dilation in response to light
- What is the best treatment for fibromyalgia to get rid of pain the rest of life?
- Is it good to combine prozac with wellbutrin for treatment of depression?