Doctor insights on:
Treatment Of Boil On Buttocks
Boils: Patients with recurring boils may be colonized with staphilococcus aureus in their nostrils, axilla or inguinal area, sometimes these bacteria may be resistant to methicillin (mrsa), in this case patient may need to use an antibiotic that the bacteria is sensitive to and also need to decolinize the nostrils and/or axilla /inguinal area, need to see a dotor to test for mrsa. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hi, I have a painful boil on my buttock since last 5 days. How lobgt does it take to go away and what is the best treatment ?
What are some basic and easy home remedies for treating boils and cysts? I have them all over my buttocks area, they are in pain and itch.
See your doctor.: There are no easy home remedies for treating these. It sounds like you are contaminating yourself as you scratch. One may be infected and you scratch and infect another area. You may need these lanced and antibiotic treatment. Wash your hands frequently and do not scratch. These can be come serious. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of recurrent boils on buttocks
- Natural treatment for boils on buttocks
- How to get rid of boils on buttocks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of boils on your buttocks?
- How to get rid of a boil on the buttocks?
- How to get rid of a boil on an ingrown hair follicle?
- How to get rid of boils on your inner thigh?
- How do i get rid of boils on my buttocks?