Doctor insights on:
Treatment For Sesamoiditis
Think I have Sesamoiditis in my foot. pain returns every time I workout. I'm a person that has to wo to stay calm. what's the treatment for this?
Hard to treat.: I would C a podiatrist & C if inserts can help you. I have removed them in my practice but as a last resort. Good luck. ...Read more
After foot injury, I was left with chronic pain, supposedly sesamoiditis. Can't do physical activity after that because of pain. Any new treatment?
I have had sesamoiditis for 9 months now, what is the best way to heal it: therapy, injections, or surgery?
Long time: 9 months is a long time. If you have already had therapy, injections and immobilization then surgery is probably the only other solution. ...Read more
Sesmoiditis custom orthotics w cutouts, ice, nsaid don't work. Only not walking on it works, and i can't just stop walking. What treatment would b next?
Rest: Need to stay off of the foot or use padding to keep pressure of the bone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for sesamoiditis
- What is treatment for angina?
- What is treatment for croop?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Using erythromycin to treat pink eye
- What is the best treatment for delayed menstrual period?
- What is the best treatment for anal mucus discharge?
- How long does it take for oral prednisone treatment of sciatic nerve?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free