Doctor insights on:
Treatment For Premature Grey Hairs Any Method Other Than Coloring It
Not really: You can shave the hair off if that look is appealing. Otherwise you can wear a wig or a hat to cover it up. ...Read more
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
I am 25 year female with premature grey hairs almost 50% and its genetic from my mother. Is it goona effect my fertility or egg quality?
Perhaps: Topical liposomal catalase may help. It is often found in combination with superoxide dismutase. ...Read more
Genetics: Our hair is generally preprogrammed by our genes to stop making pigment that gives it color. Rarely, a medical illness, stressors or medical treatments, like chemotherapy, can change our hair color or cause a lack of color(white or gray). Ask older relatives when they saw their first gray hair.Rthere is no treatment except artificial color. ...Read more
My son has premature grey hair at 18 I have less grey hair than him..How can I reverse this grey hair?
32 female have acne milia on face have 2 small white spots on face and 2 more in 2 months don't itch none over body had premature grey hair worried!
SSee derm: See your dermatologist to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
Nutrient deficiency: Nutrient deficiencies like biotin and other b vits can lead to premature aging/graying as can built up environmental toxins and heavy metals. Go to a4m.Com and use doctor locator to find a functional medicine doctor near you to help evaluate with specialized testing for nutritional deficiencies like metametrix organix profile and help you correct them. ...Read more
Parents vs children: While we often (jokingly) blame our gray/grey hair on our children, we really should be looking towards our parents as hair color is genetically determined. Unfortunately, there's no way to change our parents (or children), so best way to combat gray/grey hair is to color your hair. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any treatment for traction alopecia other than avoiding traction
- Are there any foolproof methods available for hair loss treatment?
- How long would it take for hair to grow back after treatment for psoriasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there any approved treatments for fibromyalgia other than lyrica?
- Are there any alternative cures other than antibiotics to take for a uti?
- Is there any evidence for some people to be more prone to tendonitis than others?
- Is it normal that my baby behaves better for other people than me?
- Talk to a dermatologist online