Doctor insights on:
Treatment For Infection Of The Uterus
My sis is 30have 4children she has infection in uterus she has gone through treatment but it occours again way medicine do u suggests for her?
Up to her and doctor: What type of infection? How long has been the treatment? What antibiotics? Unable to even give you a intellegent answer about this. Sorry. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
If a pt has known chorioamnionitis during pregnancy, what treatments can be done during to treat the infection & inflammation?
Antibiotics&delivery: Effective antibiotics can be given to minimize the risk to the baby. Delivery does not have to be done emergently by c-section, but the baby should be delivered as soon as possible if it is mature. ...Read more
Likely a unterus infection would last through 2 courses of augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) therapy? (875mg, bid, x10.) I am still sore, (swollen?) & irregular heavy bleeds.
Sitz baths: Try taking sitz baths with 4-5 tablespoons added to the water several times a day vinegar serves as an antibacterial. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for infection of the uterus
- Infection of the uterus
- Symptom of uterus infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes an infection in the uterus?
- How to treat infection of the uterus?
- Signs of infection in uterus
- How to cure infection of the uterus?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free